Our mission is to educate and nurture every student. We strive to encourage students to question, be creative, to experiment and critically examine alternatives to make well-informed decisions. We strive to prepare them to become confident, self- directed life-long learners in ever changing and challenging world and productive participants in a democratic society.
Our Vision is to create a world class institution that will be a centre of excellence, to prepare students academically, ethically and socially for their future so that they carry forward the hallmarks of quality that have distinguished our institution. The school will be a community of learners that inspires and supports academic excellence and social responsibility.
- The student is the centre of the educational process.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the student, home, school and community.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique intellectual, physical, social and emotional needs.
- A caring, safe, healthy and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Computer learning is a vital component for success in today’s technological world, and its integration into the total school experience should enable learners to gain confidence and skills necessary to compete successfully in life.
- Related arts offerings should complement and broaden the total educational experience.
- Advancing the school’s mission is the shared responsibility of teachers, administration, home and a strong commitment by all to improvement in education will enable students to become confident, self- directed, life- long learners.
- All students should feel safe in the school at all times.
- Each student will perform at his/ her greatest potential when self- respect, discipline and morals are reinforced at home.
- All students should be actively involved in the learning process.
- All students need positive attitudes and responses from teachers.
- All students should be taught in varied ways, to accommodate individual differences and learning styles.
- All students should have access to computer education to enhance learning and to promote learning.